Read before you buy. Seriously.
If you’re in the market for a new home, this book is for you.
Designed to help homebuyers of all experience levels, The Homebuyer’s Guide to Success is your no-nonsense manual to finding and purchasing the right home while avoiding the most common mistakes that buyers make.
Inside you’ll learn:
- How understanding your wants and needs can give you a leg up on your competition
- The tools lenders use to analyze applicants
- How to calculate your monthly housing budget
- The most common home loan programs and the qualification standards for each
- Ways to save on your monthly bill
- How to estimate the total cost to buy your home
- All about my 5 step house-hunting strategy
- How to make your offer stand out in a crowd
- What happens after your offer is accepted